Don't enter

Don't enter

Friday, March 6, 2015

Welcome to the scariest movie adventure yet!

Hello everyone my name is Michael Raymond and I will be taking you all on a journey through my creation to the scariest horror movie yet. My group and I will be making videos and sharing all our research through our journey and creation process for our movie. I will begin by talking about my research throughout the first through days. Once we decided on ur movie genre we looked up websites on our genre and what to make that movie good. The genre we decided to go with is horror and the website we used to being our research was http://www.theguardian.com/film/2013/jul/26/conjuring-horror-movies-too-scary. This website does a great job of giving me detailed looks towards horror movie creation and scaring people. The website also uses a very good example of one of the greatest horror movies ever. Alfred Hitchcocks "Physco" is one of the classic horror film movies and shows how horror movies started scaring the socks off there viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment