Don't enter

Don't enter

Thursday, March 26, 2015

More ideas and editing continues.

  Hi guys were still editing and coming up with new ideas and such as our film continues to come to a close. We thought of a cool idea that we want to add in which might include a stopwatch like timer. As we enter the prison we will be switching to a go pro to film the project and we want to edit a timer into the shot so it gives a scarier feel to the scene. I think a very good detail that could make it very creepy is having a shot clock timer that shows seconds and mili seconds also. So theres always a fast time going by ur eye. I also saw some scary movies for the first time this week that gave me more ideas. I saw the grudge 2 and I saw Prometheus and they both surprised me greatly. I showed Robbie these movies as well because he is helping us with our project and can give us some ideas also.
  I also am trying to think about how to edit in dark skies because it wasn't that dark when we visited the prison. I am looking into programs like IMOVIE but they aren't showing much help. It is very hard to work on this project because our programs are lacking and we are using our iPhone. We are trying thought, and hopefully our project is scary and makes people cry. Here are some scary pictures and new ideas. Both show the timer on the bottom as i want in mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment